Scene view picking and more!
A bunch of changes gearing up for release:
- Clicking on raymarched objects in the Scene View window now selects them.
- GameObjects get renamed from the defaults "Sphere" and "Blend," etc. when you change their raymarching snippets.
- Only happens if the names "match" and you don't have more than one object/material/blend on the GameObject.
- Removed beta object previews.
- Customize where generated shaders get placed in your project.
- See the new "More Preferences..." button in the Raymarcher component to customize this.
- Added a new "Toggle" snippet input type for boolean values
- Cleaned up unused and broken snippets in the Examples/ folder.
Thanks to @thnewlands for lots of good feedback!
RaymarchingToolkit_Unity_2017.unitypackage 6 MB
Version 3 Mar 06, 2018
Get Raymarching Toolkit for Unity
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.